Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor
The Polar FT2 heart rate monitor is a basic training computer for those who just want to monitor their heart rate while exercising or while performing other daily activities.
The extra large digits make for easy viewing. The "Automatic Age-Based Target Zone" is an added feature over the FT1 heart rate monitor.
It records your average and maximum heart rate and displays a summary of your latest workout.
Body measurement features
Automatic age-based target zone – bpm
Average and maximum heart rate of training
Heart rate – bpm
- Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate is expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm).
HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
Manual target zone – bpm
- This feature enables you to manually enter the target zone that is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm).
Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
- Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
Training files (with summaries) – 1
HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit
- When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
Date and weekday indicator
Display text in English
Time of day (12/24h)
Water resistant – 30m
This heart rate watch is for recreational exercisers who want an easy start to fitness.
Much more than Polar FT2 heart rate monitor found on the home page