Polar FT1 Basic Heart Rate Monitor
The Polar FT1 basic heart rate monitor is for those who are interested in a watch that can also be used while exercising to monitor their heart rate.
It comes with extra large digits for easy display. It includes the T31 coded transmitter strap to prevent interference from other heart rate monitors.
Body measurement features
Average and maximum heart rate of training
Heart rate – bpm
- Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate is expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm).
HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
Manual target zone – bpm
- This feature enables you to manually enter the target zone that is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm).
Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
- Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the Polar heart rate monitor (training computer). The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
Training files (with summaries) – 1
HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit
- When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
Date and weekday indicator
Display text in English
Time of day (12/24h)
Water resistant – 30m
Much more than Polar FT1 basic heart rate monitor found on the home page